Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm most of you guys might already know me from PWO... maybe not . But i love to hunt Pokemon, not matter rarity. I would go hours and hours straight just hunting.

So umm.... I was just wondering if i can join the guild... I am kinda new here to PRO. Don't know if that's a factor to be considered or not. But i would love to be a member ^_^.

Thanks for taking your time to consider my request.

king1234.gif

Umm most of you guys might already know me from PWO... maybe not . But i love to hunt Pokemon, not matter rarity. I would go hours and hours straight just hunting.

So umm.... I was just wondering if i can join the guild... I am kinda new here to PRO. Don't know if that's a factor to be considered or not. But i would love to be a member ^_^.

I remember you king, and you have read all the rules and agree?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Yea. i read all the rule and i agree.

king1234.gif

Yea. i read all the rule and i agree.

Then Welcome to the Rare Hunters, I will add you to the guild members now and look forward to hunting with you and all when game is live offically!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...