Fast surf

Madtrainer

I would like to know what happened to fast surf(Jetski). I Think they put the same speed for every mounts. Sorry for this question, i know discord as been flooded, probly forum too.

I just want to know what happened, and if its definitive. (if its definitive, i'll buy a cooler mount than my actual fast surf) =P

Thanks =)

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

I would like to know what happened to fast surf. I Think they put the same speed for every mounts. Sorry for this question, i know discord as been flooded, probly forum too.

I just want to know what happened, and if its definitive. (if its definitive, i'll buy a cooler mount than my actual fast surf) =P

Thanks =)

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that following changes have been made with the new update:

- All water mounts except Wailmer have the same speed now (50 % faster than normal mounts, 50 % slower than Kyogre).

This is intended to work like this and it's not a bug.

For any other info about the update, you can read the > CHANGELOG <.

Hope this can answer your question, have a great day !

I understand, but there is others option. Even if its a intended change, if enough people give their opinions about it, maybe this still can change back. There is also the refund option(if the staff can and want to). There is probly others options too and honestly, idk them all so XD =P

And you know, some players paid 100c for slower shiny mount. Maybe those people are happy actually.

Making a vote could help =)

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

I understand, but there is others option. Even if its a intended change, if enough people give their opinions about it, maybe this still can change back. There is also the refund option(if the staff can and want to). There is probly others options too and honestly, idk them all so XD =P

And you know, some players paid 100c for slower shiny mount. Maybe those people are happy actually.

Making a vote could help =)

Just using logic, a Jet skii should be faster.

It has an engine.