Make more ways to farm Pve coins

Lokesh17

As we already in new update some new items were purchaseable like akatsuki robe/mount/pvp cloaks that attract s plyers to buy them but farming pve coins is kinda hard like 25 frm tower,3 frm bug area/underground tht make hard to obtain it

So i was thinking if there is another early to earn pve coins like dig/exac sites/bosses /

2). and one more thing that cant we sell pangoro cloak for pvp coins

I know it will decrease the value of pvp coins but they work same so y don't we give it a try

Best regards

Lokesh

• Like 1

+1 I believe bosses are getting reworked to give pve coins soon? that would be a very good idea.

And yeah it takes awhile to accumulate enough coins for the more expensive items, took me almost 2 months to get 500 coin mount from the shop. And that was doing Bcc everyday and Battle tower whenever I could.

• Like 2

Yeah, it would be nice if excavations and dig sites can yield PVE coins in a good amount. And the amount of PVE coins from existing methods should be increased.

In my opinion, 1x bug catching should guarantee you 15-25 PVE coins (random amount between those numbers), 1x battle tower should give you 100 PVE coins considering the difficulty at later floors. Each excavation rocks and dig spots should be able to yield 5-15 PVE coins (random amount between those numbers) at a decent chance, but still less chance than getting Artifact Piece from excavation rocks.

Edited by Starlight
  • Like 2

+1

I agree on bosses giving pve coins, but not dig spots (they're for money/farm, the game shouldn't give you the same rewards on everything)..and about improving the existent methods:

1. Win on bcc should earn at least 5 pve coins (since you can go there daily and free of charge, but will not win everyday).

2. Sinnoh Underground should be seriously revamped. You pay to enter, with no clue of success to get 1-3 pve coins and some items that nearly pays the entrance, all of that if you give some jewel to get a tier 3 hint. Should earn at least more than bcc, cause the access fee.

3. Battle Tower is already good as it is, cause its 100% garantee win, if you are prepared enough.

Edited by Yagato
  • Like 1

As we already in new update some new items were purchaseable like akatsuki robe/mount/pvp cloaks that attract s plyers to buy them but farming pve coins is kinda hard like 25 frm tower,3 frm bug area/underground tht make hard to obtain it

So i was thinking if there is another early to earn pve coins like dig/exac sites/bosses /

I know it will decrease the value of pvp coins but they work same so y don't we give it a try

Best regards

Lokesh

Hey LOKESH17,

thanks for this suggestion.

Im currently not aware of any plans to add PvE coins in one of your mentioned ways (Digging, excavations etc.). It is also not planned to have PvE coins as reward for bosses, but you can suggest that in the Boss Revamp Thread.

New ways to earn PvE coins will probably follow in future but not anytime soon.

However, it is currently easier to earn PvE coins than PvP coins. Cloaks obtainable for PvE coins are still supposed to be hard obtainable items and should require some grinding time.

I know it will decrease the value of PvP coins but they work same so y don't we give it a try

Im not 100% sure what you mean. If you want to have PvP cloaks tradeable for normal trades: This won't happen. PvP cloaks and any other item you can only obtain through PvP coins are supposed to be rewards for hard working PvP players and shouldn't be obtained through any other way.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Well xylos im not telling to make pangoro tradable i just want to know if it is possible to exchange pangoro with half of pvp coins too btw not in normal trade i mean like a npc in celadon who exchanges black jetskii/blk absol mount/like other stuffs for half amount of pvp coins tht also help plyers who spend his coins for pangoro will

Get back so they can use it wisely for other useful purposes

Thanks for ur precious Reply☮️

• Like 1