invisible bug

Sexygirl

Why am i and the other players invisible? i see just my shadow and names

I have the same problem..

Hey you two,

please try to re-download the current client.

Before you do that, please make sure to delete all previous clients on your device. You can find the newest client on our Download Page.

Let me know if it worked^^

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

thanks, im trying ig. can u give me a list from the currently working updates? that are inside now on the game and working

You can check all new features on our Update Log.

All there mentioned updates are ingame and should work.

If you are referring to the last topic you made regarding the pinkan Pokémon, only those and the Darkrai forms are ingame but not available yet.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

i have redownloaded the client, but the invisibility is still on

Have you also deleted all previous clients and PRO folders?

If not, please repeat this step. If you did, please wait for the new client which will be available somewhen today. When exactly, will be announced at our Official Discord server.

~Xylos

i fully deleted all of the game library but still [heck]. i dont know what that discord thing is. the new client will be downloadable here on the download section?

Yes it will. I will let you know when the new client is available. :)