BloodNight Guild Shop (REVAMPED) New Pokes Added ->> 27/12

Bloodnight

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.

Your auction rules are not specific.

• 12. In auctions, the auctioneer should announce the rules of the auction and the item(s)/pokemon(s) being auctioned, call and acknowledging bids made, and announce the winner, said rules should be respected. (i.e. If you withdraw your auction due to 'low offers' without stating that beforehand in said auction's rules, you will be punished.)
  • 13. Regarding insta/fixed prices for Pokémon/Items on the trade forums, the user who bids the insta first will be the winner. Any bids made after this point for the same mon will be voided, and the seller must respect the sale to the first player who met the insta price.

So, you write 1.Auctions will start at the first good price pick and then will go on for 2 days and then you have "Price:..." for every Pokemon. Is this insta price or starting price? Fix your shop auction rules and message me in PM. If auctioning continues with the present rules, i will issue Punishment to the owner of the thread and the sellers who acknowledged and handled the auctions,also i will lock this thread.

Kind regards,

Logan

Edited by Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

• 13. Regarding insta/fixed prices for Pokémon/Items on the trade forums, the user who bids the insta first will be the winner. Any bids made after this point for the same mon will be voided, and the seller must respect the sale to the first player who met the insta price.

Regarding this rule and the Togepi, the auction winner is Samurai for 100k.

The thread owner, kindly apologized and fixed the rules , so they are more specific. Please respect the page and the owner, everyone can do a mistake. From now on everything is fine and the page continues the selling normally , as i never was here.

Thanks everyone !

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.