Latios/Latias catch quest

Dchen5618

So I have gotten 344 evolution data, caught Jirachi, and became Hoenn Champion, but I the reporters I'm suppose to talk to aren't in Littleroot for me to catch Latios/Latias

[ATTACH=full]55305[/ATTACH]

Hey Dchen5618,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

You can try to:

• Enter the Players House and interact with the TV
    • In case you can choose a Latios or Latias here, pick the wished legi and leave the house => Check if the legendary appeared
    • In case the TV will show 'nothing interesting', let it me know

[*]Restart the client and re-enter the map

[*]Enter the Players House, check if Jirachi appears there, interact with it and look if they appear now

Let me know the outcome.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey Dchen5618,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

You can try to:

• Enter the Players House and interact with the TV
    • In case you can choose a Latios or Latias here, pick the wished legi and leave the house => Check if the legendary appeared
    • In case the TV will show 'nothing interesting', let it me know

[*]Restart the client and re-enter the map

[*]Enter the Players House, check if Jirachi appears there, interact with it and look if they appear now

Let me know the outcome.

Regards Xylos

when I interact with the TV, it says "Seems the Blue Pokemon is still roaming around." After interacting with the Jirachi in my room, the reporters still have not appeared

• Like 1

when I interact with the TV, it says "Seems the Blue Pokemon is still roaming around." After interacting with the Jirachi in my room, the reporters still have not appeared

Hey Dchen5618,

you have to do a little quest line (again) before you can see the expected reporters.

Talk to the TV and see that Latias, the blue Pokémon, is still roaming around. You have done that.

Now, you have to hunt for Latias in the Hoenn region, Latias can be on ten different locations.

• Petalburg Maze in north eastern direction.
    • HM01 Cut is required in order to access the maze and HM05 Flash is recommended as it is dark in there.

[*]Devon Corporation 3rd floor.

[*]Granite Cave.

[*]Route 124 Underwater

[*]Route 123 at the lake.

[*]Shoal Cave in the ice room at low tide.

[*]Mossdeep Gym

[*]Sky Pillar 5th floor.

[*]Victory Road Hoenn

[*]Route 134, hidden behinde a rock.

Please check this positions, if Latias really is on one of this positions, interact with it and fight it (It Mega evolves and is around level 100-120).

=> Return to Littleroot Town and see if you can see the reporters.

Also, can you tell me if you have done this part already int he past?

Let me know the result.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

Hey Dchen5618,

you have to do a little quest line (again) before you can see the expected reporters.

Talk to the TV and see that Latias, the blue Pokémon, is still roaming around. You have done that.

Now, you have to hunt for Latias in the Hoenn region, Latias can be on ten different locations.

• Petalburg Maze in north eastern direction.
    • HM01 Cut is required in order to access the maze and HM05 Flash is recommended as it is dark in there.

[*]Devon Corporation 3rd floor.

[*]Granite Cave.

[*]Route 124 Underwater

[*]Route 123 at the lake.

[*]Shoal Cave in the ice room at low tide.

[*]Mossdeep Gym

[*]Sky Pillar 5th floor.

[*]Victory Road Hoenn

[*]Route 134, hidden behinde a rock.

Please check this positions, if Latias really is on one of this positions, interact with it and fight it (It Mega evolves and is around level 100-120).

=> Return to Littleroot Town and see if you can see the reporters.

Also, can you tell me if you have done this part already int he past?

Let me know the result.

Regards Xylos

Since I already had the Latios dex data, I did not find and fight him for the Jirachi quest so I did not do this part ever. After finding him and beating him (at the 10th location I checked), I returned to Littleroot and no reporters. After interacting with the TV, it says something about Latios/Latias leaving the region (probably wrong since my memory sucks). I went outside after that and still no reporters, I then interacted with the TV a second time and it told me who I wished for. After choosing Latios, he appeared outside. So it seems my hunt for Latios is fixed besides the fact that the reporters never appeared. Thanks for your help.

Since I already had the Latios dex data, I did not find and fight him for the Jirachi quest so I did not do this part ever. After finding him and beating him (at the 10th location I checked), I returned to Littleroot and no reporters. After interacting with the TV, it says something about Latios/Latias leaving the region (probably wrong since my memory sucks). I went outside after that and still no reporters, I then interacted with the TV a second time and it told me who I wished for. After choosing Latios, he appeared outside. So it seems my hunt for Latios is fixed besides the fact that the reporters never appeared. Thanks for your help.

Okay, nice that you was able to catch your legendary.

Thanks for the explanation! That information will help in future.

I will lock this topic now as the main issue, progressing in the Latios/as quest, has been solved.

Have a nice day. :)

Regards Xylos