Removing shiny mounts

Milleniumpl

Why do you feel they should be removed? They're just a cosmetic upgrade.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

In most of the times the suggestions that we approve are for the benefit of the community, but this does not seem to be the case. Or maybe i am wrong that is why is my duty to ask.

How does your suggestion benefit the community?

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

In my opinion it's ruining a climat (ambience/atmosphere?). It feels really unrealistic. I think for this 50 premium coins there should be pokemounts that are associated as weakwer, less popular pokemons or less attractive, while the the more expensive ones should be those popular ones (Like arcanine maybe?). I just want to say that seeing everywhere shinies is like underestimating them. So maybe there is another way to give people who are paying more something more interesting than normal mounts but not necessery shinies.

Edited by MilleniumPL

In my opinion it's ruining a climat (ambience/atmosphere?). It feels really unrealistic. I think for this 50 premium coins there should be pokemounts that are associated as weakwer, less popular pokemons or less attractive, while the the more expensive ones should be those popular ones (Like arcanine maybe?). I just want to say that seeing everywhere shinies is like underestimating them.

Shiny mounts are just a cosmetic item, not a pokemon nor an advantage. The "extra" price is just for the shiny appeareance in addition that a great part of the community have bought one and it would bring us many complaints.

On other hand, we cannot make costly the popular pokemon because not everyone loves the same pokemon. That is why all pokemon have the same price and the extra price is just for the shiny appreareance, so the mounts are only obtained taking into account your preference, and not the price.

So maybe there is another way to give people who are paying more something more interesting than normal mounts but not necessery shinies.

You are also free to make a suggestion to add another type of mounts if you don't like the shiny ones, not to remove the actual shiny mounts since i am denying your suggestion.

Kind regards

Senrosia

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.