Daily login bonus

Sexygirl

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like this. Minus the mount/ shinies, rewards should range from Pokedollars to items (Pokeballs, rare candies, etc). Required at least 30 minutes in-game to count as a daily login? Consecutive logins give better rewards. Would be nice.

(You mentioning Jackpot also reminded me that the lottery should return from Goldenrod. Maybe using global variables).

Something that I can forward to developer if enough there's enough want for such thing. As said, I like this idea. No guarantees.

Dunno what game this is but it's how I'm imagining the system.

click for image :v

• Like 10

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I saw that login gift system on alot of games.

my idea: fortune wheel or scratch card daily one (choose 1/6). Requ: 2 gym badge completed on kanto.

Pokedollars, 5x ultra balls, 5x rare candies, rare held items, and with low chance jackpot some valuable rewards (3day ms, master ball, skin costumes, chlotes, hats)

And another idea:

New item to market

Silver pokemon fortune card for 5 coin, (contains normal rewards like pokedollar, ball, repel...and with 5% chance some valuable)

gold pokemon fortune card for 20 coin (contains middle grade rewards and with 20% some valuable)

diamond pokemon fortune card for 50 coin (contains the best valuable rewards and with 35% chance something super reward)

Edited by SexyGirl
  • Like 5

+1 , is a great idea for the implementation in game.

Like a Lotary Ticket with 3/4 icons and u click on one and it will give you the item reward of it and discard the ticket from the current result.

I like it, good idea.

in fact can contain the new Pokeball's(fast, heavy, time, etc, etc).

but -1 at the shiny chance , i think give pokémon's inside a "bonus login" is to much, in my opinion will drop a lot shiny prices and is not the objective, only if they are ultra rare in chance, then i agree with all your idea.

Edited by Voldis4
  • Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: