Help

Luty

hello, i have a problem to reset my password , i was in the red server and i didnt play since like 1 years and when i put my username and my mail , they said they are invalid , but i have found the mail for activate my account , with my pseudo in my adress mail so thats not normal , please help me i really want to play this game

hello, i have a problem to reset my password , i was in the red server and i didnt play since like 1 years and when i put my username and my mail , they said they are invalid , but i have found the mail for activate my account , with my pseudo in my adress mail so thats not normal , please help me i really want to play this game

Hey Luty,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

You can not login because you haven't merged your account profiles yet. To know what the merge is and how to merge, please read following thread carefully: Everything about the merge - General FAQ + Issue FAQ.

Since everything should be clarified with that, I will lock this topic.

If you have any issues, read the, in the thread implemented, issue FAQ and create a new topic if needed.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution