Can't log in

Chaumeleon

Hi, I'm new to the game. I registered an account but unable to log in. Would like to know whether there is suppose to be a delay or there is something wrong?

I already tried changing the password and logging in. I'm certain i didn't make a mistake with the password.

Hi, I'm new to the game. I registered an account but unable to log in. Would like to know whether there is suppose to be a delay or there is something wrong?

I already tried changing the password and logging in. I'm certain i didn't make a mistake with the password.

Hey Chaumeleon,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Have you already received a verification e mail? If not, please look at your e mail and click on the activation link. Check your spam folder as well.

If no e mail is in your mail account, you could also try to resent the mail on a other browser and/or incognito mode.

Here a quote out of our troubleshoot:

If you're not receiving the registration email, Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo emails are the most likely to receive it so trying again with one of those should remedy that, if you're already using one of those check your junk mail and then if still nothing, make sure you typed it correctly (It occasionally isn't instant but hasn't been known to take longer than 30 minutes)

If you receive the email but the link says "Your account could not be activated" then try logging in here as often it still activates, if you could log in there you should be good to log into the game.

If you couldn't log in please read the Email issues thread for more details.

Any username used in a failed registration attempt will be locked for up to 7 days, at which point if still not activated it will become available again.

In case you should already have received a mail, can you give me the exact message when you try to login? A screenshot too but only if possible.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hi! I have received an email already. So i don't think that's the issue. I used the account I registered for the forum so I think the account exists. The error message is that it is an invalid username or password. I have attached the error message.

Thanks!

Error.thumb.PNG.4a09a5c8211ff789633cf43b4c2c8e4f.PNG

Hi! I have received an email already. So i don't think that's the issue. I used the account I registered for the forum so I think the account exists. The error message is that it is an invalid username or password. I have attached the error message.

Thanks!

Okay, thanks.

Please try to change your password at your Dashboard and make sure it is alphanumerical.

Let me know if it worked.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

Okay.

The x64 version should not be an issue. Glad it worked for your new account. Do you still want to this account you created this post?

I could search for further solutions if you wish since this case is kinda unique.

Regards Xylos