3rd reward boss Maribela

Snowpirate

Hi so to explain what happened , i beat boss maribela for the 3rd time and was supposed to chose a reward with sync/shiny chance i then decided to take eevee and trying to get a timid one problem is i got not option to sync and directly got the pokemon.

Im wondering if its a bug or if its intended ?

An admin told me to post it here and from what i understood it wasn't intended :/ i'll link the chat and the eevee in a link bellow.

I was wondering if its actually a bug of course, if there is anyway for me to get a chance to actually sync it or to get the intended nature aka timid.

screenshot_53.jpg.d97003f872e17b190edb9d313db2eaf4.jpg

screenshot_57.jpg.06335dabda9c147cb2748f354127dc5a.jpg

screenshot_54.jpg.b44236c14d1ce2b58aa8eba9736d9015.jpg

screenshot_55.jpg.b56dde7d88cc264442a363585d6c505b.jpg

screenshot_56.jpg.a89657cc685683f382133f7fff718f3f.jpg

yeah i get your point but i feel its been so long since that should be fixed...

im still gonna ask like i did in the post to get my "encounter" to try to sync it even tho i don't think im asking for too much here :c but i know they probably don't care about that tho or it will ask too much efforts who knows x)

Hey,

Maribella didn't show you the option to get a shin/sync option, right?

In this case it is not a bug and is, like already mentioned before, intended in such a way that Maribella never had this option.

At the moment a few staff members are working on a boss revamp, if you have any suggestions, feel free to read following post and give feedback: Boss Revamp Opinions Here

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution