Missing Evolutions

Sakhi

I wanna know what are the missing evolutions in the Game, and how can I or anyone who is interested in the topic know when these evolutions are working.

I'm trying to get a Latias and I'm afraid that the required amount of the Evolutions I need to have are not enough. I almost evolved every creature in the game that can be

evolved ... So please give me

some insights on the matter.

Peace :)

giphy.gif

I wanna know what are the missing evolutions in the Game, and how can I or anyone who is interested in the topic know when these evolutions are working.

I'm trying to get a Latias and I'm afraid that the required amount of the Evolutions I need to have are not enough. I almost evolved every creature in the game that can be

evolved ... So please give me

some insights on the matter.

Peace :)

Hey Sakhi,

there are only a very few evolutions not working, I listed them below. Like you said, there are a few evolutions which work a bit different than in the normal game, which ones you can find out in following topic: List of evolutions coded differently in PRO

Currently not/not right working evolutions:

• Spritzee 682.png
  • Swirlix 684.png
  • Burmy 412.png

You can definitely reach all evolutions for Latios as many players already reached that point and we wouldn't implement any requirements you can not reach.

Make sure to not forget generation acrossing evolutions like Pichu172.png=>Pikachu025.png, Electabuzz125.png=>Electivire466.png or similar. All Pokémon you already have evolved into, are marked with a little start in your Pokédex - as side note in case you didn't know that already.

Do you have any further questions regarding this topic?

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution