repel trick

Ghassen607

Hi there . to repel trick you still need a scyn pokémon ,

To do the repel trick :

1 pokemon equivalent of the apear lvl of pokémon that you want to be appeared.

1 scyn pokémon.

faint your pokémon pretended lvl pokémon and then make your scyn pokémon in second place at your team and use repels till appear your pretended pokémon.

remeneber if you put lower it can appear more then your pretended pokémon.

Have a ncie day i hope i help you out!

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• Administrator
to do the repel trick i need to activate a repel and a poke with same lvl or lower to get the wanted poke??

Hi @ghassen607 !

The Repel allow you to encounter Pokémon with the same level or higher than your first Pokémon in your party.

Quoting our REPEL TRICK GUIDE:

Now, since some pokemon on certain routes/caves are higher level than others that spawn there, you are able to use repels to only encounter the high level pokemon.

In order to do so, the first Pokemon in your party must match their level.

For example, if I want to use the Repel Trick for Ralts on Route 102, then I need to have a level 5 pokemon in the first slot of my party.

Afterwards, you may use any repel and go through the area and eventually, your desired pokemon will battle you.

Take note that not every repel will guarantee a battle, therefore you have to be patient.

Keep in mind that your first Pokémon in the party can either be fainted or alive, the important is having the correct level.

Then, you can place in the 2nd slot of your party a Pokémon with Synchro ability alive.

You can check which Pokémon can be repel tricked, and which level your Pokémon msut be to do that, by doing the command ^repel nameofthepokemon on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
thx that really helped

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others