When should i start building a team

Lqk1

Hey

I played Pokemon since i was a child but never cared about building a team since it was offline and it wasnt hard to play with 1 Pokemon (beside hm pkm)

So should i start getting good pokemon (ev iv etc.) or should i complete Kanto first and then trying to get good Pkm.

Because i would love playing PvP

• Like 1

Welcome. I wouldn't focus too hard on getting good IV Pokemon whilst you're still levelling for the story. It's more important to get those things complete so you have access to more areas in the late/ end-game.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Agreed with Letrix - it's very difficult to farm for a PVP team if you haven't completed all the story regions, since you'll have limited access to certain areas. Enjoy your playthrough of the story, then as you go you will slowly unlock more areas and can farm for more pokemon.

Welcome, by the way!

Welcome :)

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Welcome. I'd recommend finishing at least Hoenn before you do PvP as some pokemon you may want can be found there. Story doesn't necessarily need good-IV'd pokemon. If you need help with the stories, feel free to check out our walkthroughs in Quest Walkthroughs.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.