Guild Level System

Samurai

Hello everyone!

In the last days i was thinking about a new reward system so i decided to make this suggestion.

Well, lets start, you all know when we finish the story what we have to do is bosses, hunt, pvp, some daily quests etc and in some time it gets boring, especially if you do not like pvp.

Some people just like to hunt, do daily quests, or fight npcs.

This system would have a big impact on the PRO in my opinion, and would help all players in general with all the possible prizes, of course it would not be easy at all.

Imagine a system that makes you help your guild and still give you prizes.

Imagine all guilds trying to be the guild with highest level.

How could this system help?

This system would be called "Guild Level System", basically all guilds would have level.

How would the guilds raise the level?

The guilds would earn xp / points each time a member did one of the following things:

-Defeat a npc.

- Win a pvp battle.

-Hunt a pokemon.

-Finish a daily quest.

-Finish an event quest.

-Defeat a boss.

-Use a dig spot.

(Of course all would give different amounts of xp)

What do they gain by leveling up?

-All guild members receive a prize.

-Higher level means better rewards after level up.

What are the advantages of this system?

-In my opinion PRO is too focused on pvp, this would help balance and would give players more desire to defeat npcs, hunt etc. .. instead of spending all the time inside the Pokecenter to fight pvp.

-In general the players would have more desire to play

-With this system players who do not like pvp can also be recognized.

-Everyone able to receive rewards.

-More reasons to join a guild.

Will be easy to rise the level?

-At the start, yes.

-Guild level will be harder everytime the level rise.

Will be the rewards good and balance?

-Thats what i want.

-The reward will become better, depending on the guild level.

Question:

My guild has 100 members, how do I know which ones are really helping the guild to level up?

Answer:

In this tab would appear the points of each player.

1544804514815.png.0415a8e4384a569531a8b6b7fb460f46.png

Question:

I left my guild, there is no way to know how many points I have helped guilds?

Answer:

In the profile would appear with how many points you had contributed, no matter if was in your old guild or not.

How levels and rewards work!

XP needed for [LEVEL 1] = 300 (example: Reward is 20 Pokeballs for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 2] = 400(+100xp) (example: Reward is 5 Rare Candys for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 3] = 500(+100xp) (example: Reward is 15 Greatballs for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 4] = 600(+100xp) (example: Reward is 20 Focus sash for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 5] = 1100 (+500xp) (example: Reward is Chimchar for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 6] = 1200(+100xp) (example: Reward is 10 Rare Candys for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 7] = 1300(+100xp) (example: Reward is Gible for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 8] = 1400(+100xp) (example: Reward is 15 Ultra Balls for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 9] = 1500(+100xp) (example: Reward is 10% XP Bonus for 72 hours for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 10] = 2000(+500xp) (example: Reward is Permanent 5%XP Bonus for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 11] = 2100(+100xp) (example: Reward is 30 Focus Sash for every member.)

XP needed for [LEVEL 12] = 2200(+100xp) (example: Reward is Treecko for every member.)

(etc..)

This rewards are just examples! the same for the amount of xp needed.

How XP/Points works!

-Defeat a random npc = Gives 3 points.

- Win a pvp battle. = Gives 3 points.

-Hunt a pokemon. = If tier 6+, gives 2 points! If tier 8+, gives 5 points.

-Finish a daily quest = Gives 6 points.

-Finish an event quest = Gives 10 Points.

-Defeat a boss = Gives 6 Points.

-Use a dig spot = Gives 2 Points.

Remember, this is just examples.

I would like to hear your opinion about this and what you would like to change!

Edited by Samurai
  • Like 24

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds good . I would love the game to be fresh adding new stuff into the game. For example i am board to do digs and bosses if a system like this come to the game i will do it to help my guild. Again it sounds good i hope you add this kind of stuff into the game

• Like 3

I really appreciate the thought of this new system! I really hope if an admin or staff goes through this and finds it appealing,

Here's my opinions about this and PRO overal

Basically PRO focuses on the PvP Rating as a factor of judging a player if he/she is experienced or not, but ofcourse there are several more factors like playtime, pokemons owned and thanks for the new feature excavation and doctor titles, which can determine a player whether he or she is experienced or not.

There are also pvp only cloaks, and mounts that can showcase experience and skills.

But again those all methods of building exp or rep falls under PvP itself.

So, after hearing this suggestion and giving it a think, I think instead of just some temporary rating for PvP, there should be this parmanent Lvl. system that can judge and determine a player with every single factor PRO can offer. That includes mini-quests, shiny own counts, pvp ladder titles won, and several other factors this post offers.

That way the player can earn REP and can be classified at several aspects rather than just PvP.

Let's look at how PRO looks and feels today,

If you inspect a random experienced player from a PC and inspect another player who's new in his jounrey

the only main difference we'll spot down is the playtime, pokemons owned. and the excavation/doctor ranking, rating may not be a factor here since someone can run an alt account and transer pvp pkmns and build up rating.

But ofc there's more to it!!

Mini-quests are a very beautiful and unique factor in this PRO community and are made and coded with a lot of effort and time.

And Im sure there are a lot of ppl not even giving them a try due to the little or decent prize it has to offer or some sort of luck or alternate way of getting it.

Let's not make it too big... :3 (really appreciate if you're with me till now) <3

So overall at the end +1 to this new suggestion,

I blve just like every MMORPG games there should be this Lv.ling stsem to keep track of exp gained by which every players can be distinguished individually under every little details the game has to offer! ^^

Coming to the guild ladder point of view,

I'd say there will be two ladders,

One focusing on the rating and pvp aspect (how it is now)

and another which will add up every players EXP together, having the sum of all members as a total,

I agree to this bcz, I blve there's more to it in pokemon rather than just PvPing, regardless of me being a PvPer myself I do blve some time spent on boss run, daily quests and hunting is fun too and should need some more love to it and awareness of the ppl who are very dedicated to it <3

Thank you so much for your time, if you came this far,

PRO is already amazing and full of epic ppl in the community, and I understand what we're asking is smth very different to how it is right now,

but I believe there's always room for improvements and never settling down is the best way to go!!

Cheers!!

• Like 3
Alain301forumsize.png

+1

This sound like a great idea. =D It could make players more active in PVE, but also in PVP.

Of course the rewards should be different than what we see in the exemple (Rare Candys price is already low enough).

Same with EXP points (Since the difficulty is not the same, a random NPC fight should not give as much as a PVP fight.

Still I think that the main objective is to make PVE more interesting for non PVPers.

Also, I think this will be a good way to make players feeling usefull and active in their guild.

• Like 2

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif