New Patch

Turboado1

When i try to download the patch it goes to about 90% and then stops for 30mins or so and then it says "waiting for the game to close" and i waited for and hour and it still says that , i restarted multiple of times and it still does the same thing, any recommendations??

When i try to download the patch it goes to about 90% and then stops for 30mins or so and then it says "waiting for the game to close" and i waited for and hour and it still says that , i restarted multiple of times and it still does the same thing, any recommendations??

Hi there, @TurboAdo1

Can you please try all of the following? Also, please link the patcher error text file you receive.

• Delete all your PRO Files and reinstall the new client found here
  • Restart your computer
  • Run the program as Administrator
  • Disable your Firewall and Reinstall.
  • Put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive. Please attach screenshot of folder path if this doesn't fix it.
  • Install .NET Framework 4.0 if client closes but patcher doesn't open.

Please let me know if any of these fixes your problem. Looking forward to your response :)

Deepest Regards, Caliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Hi there, @TurboAdo1

Can you please try all of the following? Also, please link the patcher error text file you receive.

• Delete all your PRO Files and reinstall the new client found here
  • Restart your computer
  • Run the program as Administrator
  • Disable your Firewall and Reinstall.
  • Put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive. Please attach screenshot of folder path if this doesn't fix it.
  • Install .NET Framework 4.0 if client closes but patcher doesn't open.

Please let me know if any of these fixes your problem. Looking forward to your response :)

Deepest Regards, Caliph

i re-installed the whole thing and didn't touch any folders at all opened the client and the same thing is happening its at 90% and im still waiting.Is the client ment to be in the proclient_data folder or no??.It worked perfectly on my phone so i dont kow the issue.?

i re-installed the whole thing and didn't touch any folders at all opened the client and the same thing is happening its at 90% and im still waiting.Is the client ment to be in the proclient_data folder or no??.It worked perfectly on my phone so i dont kow the issue.?

Hey there Again,

Could you try Restarting your computer for me. If that fails to work please try the options below

~ Move all of the PRO client files into a separate new folder that is not directly in your drive

~ Also try running the program as the Administrator

~ Disabling your Firewall and Reinstalling

Please let me know here again if any of the options above do or do not solve your problem. Looking forward to your next response.

Finale2.png

Hey there Again,

Could you try Restarting your computer for me. If that fails to work please try the options below

~ Move all of the PRO client files into a separate new folder that is not directly in your drive

~ Also try running the program as the Administrator

~ Disabling your Firewall and Reinstalling

Please let me know here again if any of the options above do or do not solve your problem. Looking forward to your next response.

1545000353533.thumb.png.8d80ac62064cac5262cc956ca7d1c6c5.pngand now this came up...

[ATTACH=full]58438[/ATTACH]and now this came up...

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please tell me which is device that you use? (Windows 10/8/7 64bit/32bit, Mac...)

Also, could you take a screenshot of the folder path of where you moved the client and a screenshot of all the files into the folder?

Looking forward to your reply once more. :)

Finale2.png