Multi-boxing allowed?

Seydie

Hi!

So, I found some threads regarding this but they go back to 2015-2016.

We are nearly hitting 2019 so I want to make sure the same rules still apply. ^^"

Is it allowed to run 2 Pro's clients on 1 PC at the same time? And playing on both? In a PvE way?

And if it is allowed, are there things I need to keep in mind? Like I can't (of course) play PvP ranked against my alt.

Thanks!

Hi!

So, I found some threads regarding this but they go back to 2015-2016.

We are nearly hitting 2019 so I want to make sure the same rules still apply. ^^"

Is it allowed to run 2 Pro's clients on 1 PC at the same time? And playing on both? In a PvE way?

And if it is allowed, are there things I need to keep in mind? Like I can't (of course) play PvP ranked against my alt.

Thanks!

Hi there. As stated by NamelessHero, you are most certainly allowed to have 2 PRO Clients running! You can play on both accounts and complete the story on each as well. However, do note that you can only have a maximum of 4 accounts and cannot have alternate accounts in the Ranked Ladder. For further information with regards to PvP, please check out our PvP Rules. In addition to this, please do note that any manipulation of the game, and using unauthorized software is prohibited. For more information, please read up on our Rules.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Before the thread is closed, I'd like to ask: is it allowed to have one account open on one client and go through the story with another account on the other client, trade pokemons to help each account and help yourself with both accounts? Thank you for the amazing work Fluffles!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Before the thread is closed, I'd like to ask: is it allowed to have one account open on one client and go through the story with another account on the other client, trade pokemons to help each account and help yourself with both accounts? Thank you for the amazing work Fluffles!

Hi there. You can trade pokemon across both accounts to yourself. Although, I'm not sure as to why you'd have both accounts open in the first place (For reasons other than trading) as one character would happen to be in a stationary position as you're controlling the other. We have our ways of telling if you have exceeded the account limit or not. Same goes for if you are using unauthorized software. Rest assured you will not be puinshed if your are not breaking any of our Game Rules.

Let me know if you need anything else.

• Like 1

Thank you! Both accounts would only be to trade items and money through both, one would just be stationary and I would sometimes talk in my alliance chat, I'd be playing on the one doing dig spots and pokestops. That was everything I needed to know!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Thank you! Both accounts would only be to trade items and money through both, one would just be stationary and I would sometimes talk in my alliance chat, I'd be playing on the one doing dig spots and pokestops. That was everything I needed to know!

Alright. In that case, it would be alright! Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day! Happy Holidays!

• Like 1