Bug in trade

Marheaven

I can't put more than four numbers $ and set in trade box

P/s: and i can't learn TM/HM or Move Releaner (it work at day but not working at night)=> when i learn Move, i loss 2k $ and don't any new move in my pokemon

Can help me T.T

Hi there,

I am having problem I do not is it bug or not. I can not set money more than 4 digits in trade. also can not set those 4 digits.

Having serious problem. Please help me. Need help ASAP.[ATTACH=full]59786[/ATTACH]

Hello there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to inform you that this bug has already been fixed.

If you are using a Windows client, simply close and reopen the client for the Updater to patch the latest bug fix.

If you have it on Android or Mac, please redownload the client here.

Let me know if it works out for you.

I have 8 badges and the person im trading with has 8 badges too. We're both in the same pokecenter, but it keeps saying that we're not in a pokecenter. I traded 3 times yesterday and after that I couldn't trade with anyone else. I have tried restarting my client but it just didnt work. Can I do something to fix this?

I've sometimes now suffered a bug where if I try to lend someone (or trade pokes in general) I come up with a "You can't trade all pokes away!" Even if I only trade 1 poke and have a full party of 6, this still appears.

This was more or less solved by relogging as the bug disappeared but it seems that sometimes this bug still appears randomly out of nowhere and forces you to relog multiple times to solve it.

I've managed to trade the pokes but it was annoying enough to report it here.

337551489_Sensettol.thumb.png.ebe53b3771829a20f9e7c877c1fa1e97.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!