New Oak Boss Bug

Shayvl31

hello

i just tried to battle oak, i chose to play on the hard level and when i got to the second pokemon the game forze...

only logout free the game and now i cant battle him for another 11 days...

Hey shayvl31,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

We had issues with "zombie dc's", a dc which appeared in PvP and Boss battles. When you had this kind of dc's, the game froze and you wasn't able to do anything.

However, this dc's are not directly connected with Boss Oak or any other Boss. The bug should be fixed now as it was investigated.

Remember that it is intended that you get a cooldown when you get a dc in any way. The updated Bosses do only reset their cooldowns in case you got kicked out because of a server crash.

Crashing during these specific bosses' battles only should no longer start the cooldown! Python knows the difference between a

disconnect and a crash. Don't try to abuse this, you'll get put on cooldown and be a sad puppy.

Unfortunately we can not reset any cooldown neither we can refund any lost item, Pokémon or game progress in general in a case of a rollback.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Once again, we are sorry for that but there is really nothing we can do in such a case. :/

Thank you for your report anyway! I will lock this topic now as it is answered.

I hope you have a nice day! ^^

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution