Maui

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9

Re: PRO Viability Rankings (PVP) v0.95.8

<r><QUOTE author="ThePokeMaestro"><s>

</s><POST content="315057"><s></s>315057<e></e></POST> Can someone explain to me why Tyranitar is in the S ranking ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if the meta is different on the different servers.</r>

<t>Well after doing many battles over the past couple of weeks Tyranitar stands out to me easily as an S rank pokemon. It can play different roles and has a way to be nearly all of his counters. Whether it be a Relaxed Stealth Rock Tyranitar or a Jolly Dragon Dance sweeping Tyranitar you can find this mon on many teams never failing to do its job. Its switch-ins are limited due to it's many coverage moves in Ice beam, Flamethrower, Superpower, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, etc. He can switch into many pokemon whether it be Gengar, Talonflame, Blissey, Skarmory, etc. and find an opportunity to set up rocks. I personally found Tyranitar to be a big threat after testing many times but I made this list for the community so if you think I'm wrong I will try to understand your reasoning based on what you say. S rank doesn't necessarily mean being the best sweeper in the game. It means the pokemon is found on many teams while being able to support the team consistently.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="TR3Y"><s>

</s><POST content="315439"><s></s>315439<e></e></POST> Well after doing many battles over the past couple of weeks Tyranitar stands out to me easily as an S rank pokemon. It can play different roles and has a way to be nearly all of his counters. Whether it be a Relaxed Stealth Rock Tyranitar or a Jolly Dragon Dance sweeping Tyranitar you can find this mon on many teams never failing to do its job. Its switch-ins are limited due to it's many coverage moves in Ice beam, Flamethrower, Superpower, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, etc. He can switch into many pokemon whether it be Gengar, Talonflame, Blissey, Skarmory, etc. and find an opportunity to set up rocks. I personally found Tyranitar to be a big threat after testing many times but I made this list for the community so if you think I'm wrong I will try to understand your reasoning based on what you say. S rank doesn't necessarily mean being the best sweeper in the game. It means the pokemon is found on many teams while being able to support the team consistently.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Well said. Agreed</r>

<r><QUOTE author="TR3Y"><s>

</s><POST content="315439"><s></s>315439<e></e></POST> Well after doing many battles over the past couple of weeks Tyranitar stands out to me easily as an S rank pokemon. It can play different roles and has a way to be nearly all of his counters. Whether it be a Relaxed Stealth Rock Tyranitar or a Jolly Dragon Dance sweeping Tyranitar you can find this mon on many teams never failing to do its job. Its switch-ins are limited due to it's many coverage moves in Ice beam, Flamethrower, Superpower, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, etc. He can switch into many pokemon whether it be Gengar, Talonflame, Blissey, Skarmory, etc. and find an opportunity to set up rocks. I personally found Tyranitar to be a big threat after testing many times but I made this list for the community so if you think I'm wrong I will try to understand your reasoning based on what you say. S rank doesn't necessarily mean being the best sweeper in the game. It means the pokemon is found on many teams while being able to support the team consistently.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<E>:Shy:</E> <E>:Shy:</E> <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I agree, especially since it brings sand and we all know how scary +2 Excadill in those conditions is...<br/>

much more splashable than any of the other "S-ranks" currently bar azumarill as well</r>

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

• 2 weeks later...