Unable to log in.

Styrbiorn

Old player returning to check out the game. Used to play on the blue server, told me log into the dashboard wich I did but it keeps telling me my username/password is wrong wich its not since I logg in just fine into the forum or dashboard

I did do a password reset before I tried playing again so maybe it takes a while before the change is made on the game server?

-Snip-

Hello.

The servers Blue and Red have been merged and renamed as Silver. Yellow was just renamed as Silver. So I suppose you have not merged your servers. You must do it since you played on Blue. To merge your servers, view this guide which will help you.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/88616-url

If you get the error and still get the error, change it on the Dashboard.

Good luck.

• Like 1

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Old player returning to check out the game. Used to play on the blue server, told me log into the dashboard wich I did but it keeps telling me my username/password is wrong wich its not since I logg in just fine into the forum or dashboard

I did do a password reset before I tried playing again so maybe it takes a while before the change is made on the game server?

Hi there, @Styrbiorn

Your account is not lost it just hasn't been merged. The Red and Blue server has recently merged to make up the Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server. Therefore, you will need to play on the Silver Server if you wish to continue your Blue Server progress. You will need to merge game data files from both servers in order to play on the Silver Server which you can do on your Dashboard

If you are still unable to log in please try resetting your password on your Dashboard as it should fix the problem immediately. You can reset it by clicking "Forgot Password". When resetting your password please make sure to use an alphanumerical one (characters allowed from A to Z, 0 to 9). Take note that the account email and username are required to change the password.

As stated above by @@Euripides, for more information or If you encounter some issues regarding the Merger, please read the Common Merge Errors: FAQ before making another post. Please note that some accounts will not be able to merge if you have more than 1000 Pokemon combined, or if you were banned on one of the servers.

With that said I will now be closing this thread. If you have anymore questions or concerns do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be glad to assist you again :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

• Like 1

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed