Pay Day Implementation.

Bhimoso

Since Pay Day has been temporarily implemented as an event by Walross when we had the server issues not long ago, I've thought of an idea about it.

Instead of leaving it only for events, we could implement it permanently for a 10% to 20% increase instead of the event-only 50% increase in pokedollar gain.

My reasoning for this is that Meowth can be caught as early as in Route 6 and could be a decent source of money farming for newbies while they farm exp in wild pokes to fight Lt Surge and other story gyms they have to go through. Aside from that, it could help some of those who grind daily on Cerulean Cave or Dragon's Den for money and experience.

In Events, this could be increased to the event-only 50% or also in special occasions.

Aside from that, I think a 10% to 20% increase is balanced and fine. Inflation is most likely not going to happen as long as only a few use this (not everyone has CCave access and not everyone has competitive tools to obtain PvP ready Meowth / Persian with Pay Day and Technician). I've thought a lot about it and felt not too many users would use it, but since it can already help newbies, it could be fine. Furthermore, as long as the % is not too high (I think 25% was somewhat fine, but maybe already too high), I think it's implementable as an extra money gain, since money gain on the short term is irregular, while on the long term you eventually can count results and establish an exact amount per hour of money you gain.

My only argument against my own suggestion is that too many people use Pay Day farming in those specific spots nonstop and the server's economy inflates, but considering there are way better options to make money, I think it's not such a bad idea.

(Also, sorry if I made this too long, but I did not want to make it short or too simple).

Edited by Bhimoso
  • Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I guess I disagree. The motive for me saying so is because PRO is an MMO. An MMO is absolutely different from the games. It usually consists of a server(s) which consist of hundreds to thousands of players and is expected to be challenging while enjoyable at the same time. Few features which aren't included in the game, to retain its satus of an MMO are Lucky Egg, EXP share, Amulet Coin, and it includes the money bonus from PayDay too.

Let's now come to the actual topic. So according to your post, PayDay should give a money bonus of 10-20% of the actual money. Even though its a small number, it might hamper the game. MS gives a bonus of 100%, so it'd stack with PayDay and give a bonus of 120%. Let's say the actual money gained is $800, 120% of it would be around $960. I suppose this was the reason why Amulet Coin wasn't implemented.

This is just my opinion. At the end of the day, it's staff and the majority who decide it.

Good luck.

Edited by Euripides
  • Like 1

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

If it's good idea for the games people disagree and the same people who disagreed the good ideas submit for the games, going to cry : ''Why fast surf removed? Why it's a pain for playing?'' please be coherent :)

Perhaps that's why 70% of players using bot because grinding for earn money it's a pain of ass!

70% using bot not in continue but sometimes and because the system it's created with Unity that's why it's easy to use bots.

It's impossible to enjoy this game when you use your time to grinding for earn money after you farming.

Introduce payday seems very good option.

Don't be hypocrisis, the truth it's here ''Oh no I am good person I never use bot'' oh please why are you lie? People use it but doesn't want admit it because they are afraid to be banned. When you don't admit you escape to a ban that why people even if they going to die they never admit, but the true it's almost 70% of people use it.

And moderators are happy because they thinking bots doesn't exist but it's not true.

Oh please, almost all people use it that's why some people has 70m of pokedollars, but doesn't admit something doesn't means that thing doesn't exist.

I have 3 years of experience in this game so I talked with so many people, so ''dig spots, bosses etc...'' it's answers for people when they have to justify how they had 70 millions of pokedollars, I don't think all people sell 3 shiny Charmander per day.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...