• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Current Name: Buggbite

Change into: Jinzo

Payment server of choice: silver

This name is already taken: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/jinzo.75348/

You can find out which name is taken or not here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

I give you a chance to think about a other name, please write a General Complaint with your new name you would like to choose, if you still want to change it. In the next 2 days please.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

sorry I wanted to know why I can not change my name and what infraction I have committed before, I honestly do not remember, have done something in this account, just wanted to change me because I confused with another user Jeisson5 telling me bot until I almost get banned for confusing me with the ,I wanted to change my name, so I could play quietly and now you tell me you can not :s ,

Please because I really do not understand

Hey,

for a detailed statement, why you can't have a name change, please write a General Complaint.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

]Current Name : Theyoungone

Change into : TheOne

Payment Server of Choice : Silver

Current Name : Theyoungone

Change into : Padre

Payment Server of Choice : SIlver

Which name? You have to decide. Please let it me know in a General Complaint or in a Discord pm within the next 2 days. Xylos#3166

current name : Hisoka444

Change into: Hyakkimaru

Payment Servidor: gold

Hey,

due the infractions on this account we can unfortunately not rename this account, as it is stated in the requirements on the main post.

Current name: Animesh3012

Change into: Hades

*if Hades isnt available, then change to Hela

* If Hela not available change to darkseid

Hey,

due the infractions on a account you own we can not rename this account, as it is stated in the requirements on the main post.

Current Name: Naader

Change into: Athoxus

Payment Server of Choice: Silver

Hey,

due the infractions on a account you own we can unfortunately not rename this account, as it is stated in the requirements on the main post.

Current Username: Hiroftw

Change into: Alice

Payment server of choice: Gold

This name is already taken: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/alice.1576/

You can find out which name is taken or not here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

I give you a chance to think about a other name, please write a General Complaint with your new name you would like to choose, if you still want to change it.