[Closed] Name Change Thread

Juliph

If possible I would like to change my name to Blood or Virus... If the names are available or the previous users dont play anymore.

This names are already taken.

You can find out which name is taken or not here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

I give you a chance to think about a other name, please write a General Complaint with your new name you would like to choose, if you still want to change it.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

desafortunadamente el nombre "esdeath" ya está en uso. Por eso no podemos cambiar tu nombre en este. Puede averiguar si se usa en un nombre o no aquí: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

En caso de encontrar otro nombre que le gustaría elegir, no dude en enviar otra respuesta. :) [/ CITAR]

Hey,

desafortunadamente el nombre "esdeath" ya está en uso. Por eso no podemos cambiar tu nombre en este. Puede averiguar si se usa un nombre o no aquí: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

En caso de que encuentre otro nombre que le gustaría elegir, no dude en enviar otra respuesta. :)[/CITAR]

podría ser uno de estos : Sarada,Sagiri

cualquiera de esos

They are taken as well. Please use this page to check the names: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

I give you some time to think about a new name, if you found one please create a General Complaint with your new, wished, name.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

I read the requirements, on the other hand, infractions? I remember that I have a prohibition that they gave me in trade. And I appealed myself because it was a confusion that there was and in the end they did not solve anything to me and I stay that banTrade. And anyway, thanks ...

Hey,

for detailed information for your infractions and the reason why we can not change your name, please create a General Complaint.

• Like 1

The Sasori account is already occupied by a user who has not played since 2015 and has 0 hours and 0 minutes, please I beg you to delete this account

[ATTACH=full]65964[/ATTACH]

It is simply not possible, I'm sorry. I take the other name you asked for.

Current Name: mrotong

Change name: annajat 12

Payment: gold

Hey,

you can't have a blank in your name. I would like to ask if you could contact me with a possible name. The name would be fine like this for example: annajat12

Please write a General Complaint, send me a forum PM or a Discord PM. Xylos#3166

Current Name: Bristelback

Change into: Juggernaut

Payment Server of Choice: Silver

I beg of your favor, let me occupy that Nick, so you can appreciate, that player just created the account and left it there, has 0 hours.

I ask you to eliminate that account, Thanks.

[ATTACH=full]65939[/ATTACH]

Hey,

due the infractions on this account we can unfortunately not rename, as stated in the main post.

Current name: NSlovesPL

Change into : BlazingTomato

Payment server : Silver

If the above name isn't available, then I would even prefer "Blaze"

Hey,

due on infractions on a account you own, we can not change your username, as stated in the main post.