• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to join !

Ingame name : Q9

I want to join Origin to ban LastHope

Im a PvP player with 6 legendaries in PvP

My fav pokemon is : Sensoria

Don't worry you'll get to Ban me when I let you love :RowletHeart:

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

1: My IGN is Jonna917

2: Well it sounds like the guild im looking for because the guild's goals are high as are mine ^^

3: PvP is my life in every online game i touch. As for pokemon even tho ive played every pokemon game there is and know alot about it i must admit i havent rly played its pvp much yet, but i have started educate myself quite abit on the matter now, with stats combos and whatnot. Im at that place where i wanna learn and get rly good at it :) Favourite pvp pokemon is prolly ninetails cuz the pokemon looks awsome and the ability to set up for a sunny day team is real nice. i love weather teams :D

4: well as i said im looking into getting good at pvp now so thats my goal to get as good as possible there. i also have alot of free time on my hands atm to do that so yeah :)

6:Jonna#7786pro.thumb.png.f5a50f968ab9c8f3497c9ff31f30ae16.png

1: My IGN is Jonna917

2: Well it sounds like the guild im looking for because the guild's goals are high as are mine ^^

3: PvP is my life in every online game i touch. As for pokemon even tho ive played every pokemon game there is and know alot about it i must admit i havent rly played its pvp much yet, but i have started educate myself quite abit on the matter now, with stats combos and whatnot. Im at that place where i wanna learn and get rly good at it :) Favourite pvp pokemon is prolly ninetails cuz the pokemon looks awsome and the ability to set up for a sunny day team is real nice. i love weather teams :D

4: well as i said im looking into getting good at pvp now so thats my goal to get as good as possible there. i also have alot of free time on my hands atm to do that so yeah :)

6:Jonna#7786[ATTACH=full]67319[/ATTACH]

Thank you for choosing Origin! We would like to invite you on our 2nd guild! Please check your pms for the discord link :)

Hey there

I wanted to apply for Origin II, as 95lam05 and Batteries asked me to :)

1. IGN = Thegodfather

2. Playing with a guild is way more fun and I need to learn a lot of stuff ;)

3. Tbh I haven't really played PVP as I'm still trying to figure out which Pokes are best and I don't want to start before I have built up a strong team, but I'm putting big effort in getting ready for it.

4. Favorite goal is to have fun with good people and get better together every day.

5. see attachment

6. Gonna provide discord name via PM ;)

1433091042_TrainerCard.thumb.jpg.dd11bb31980958b8bc67b3f2630f493b.jpg