Unplayeble on computer

Hello, for a long time I can not play on my computer, since in less than a minute I freeze the game, which on mobile does not happen to me.

Please do not tell me to check my internet connection or what is my computer's problem, because on mobile with the same wiffi, it does not happen to me.

And the computer does not happen more than in PRO, in any other game or downloading files or anything.

Is there any kind of problem in the game or why does this happen to me? Ee that is unplayable in computer, but I can not be on the phone because it consumes a lot of battery and apart it looks smaller everything as it is obvious because it is a mobile.

Thank you, I await your response

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, for a long time I can not play on my computer, since in less than a minute I freeze the game, which on mobile does not happen to me.

Please do not tell me to check my internet connection or what is my computer's problem, because on mobile with the same wiffi, it does not happen to me.

And the computer does not happen more than in PRO, in any other game or downloading files or anything.

Is there any kind of problem in the game or why does this happen to me? Ee that is unplayable in computer, but I can not be on the phone because it consumes a lot of battery and apart it looks smaller everything as it is obvious because it is a mobile.

Thank you, I await your response

Hey Aniren,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and this long waiting time.

Your connection can still be a problem even when you use the same WIFi with your phone. However, since you say any other game works fine, you are right, it is most probably not your internet connection.

Please try our general troubleshoot in such a case:

Crash issues or other issues

▪︎ Win7 Guide

▪︎ Win10 Crash Fix

▪︎ Android Guide

▪︎ Mac Guide

▪︎ PRO on Linux Guide

▪︎ Black screen and Failed to load mono fix

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1. Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

2. Disable anti-virus program

3. Restart computer

Mac UnZip Programs Suggestions

1. The Unarchiver

2. WinZip5

3. Keka

4. BetterZiip

Others solution:

Update driver and reinstall Direct X

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles), and even from the trashbin, before you download the new client.

Let me know if you need any further help regarding this topic.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution