Reintroduction of Articuno / Giratina wings

Sghir

I would like to make Articuno and Giratina wings accessible for all players, as all those who were here in 2017 had their wings during their respective events, but we, who have discovered this awesome game and started playing it after these events were closed, don't have any chance to acquire them,.

There are some (including me) who haven't been informed that Articuno and Giratina wings were trade locked, and who have spammed for days (some for weeks) : Wtb Articuno / Giratina wings in trade chat, and who have been disappointed when we were told we can't get them.

I am not asking to offer these wings for all players. I am suggesting to add them into PvE or PvP coin shop for 200-250 coins, or make it a random reward from a certain boss (I would suggest Lorelei for Articuno wings, and Ash Westbrook for Giratina wings, as both include these pokes in their teams)

I really hope to get Articuno wings.

• Like 2

I am very much on team "keep limited items limited". However I think at the very least making these items tradeable for those who don't want them would be okay. I think if they go into the PvE store they should be twice the price you suggested, at 500.

However, if we're going down this rabbit hole, i would sooner see new wings being created rather than trying to revive old ones. There was a flurry of wings being created with Giratina and Articuno and then Bug Catching introducing all the wings but there hasn't been anything since.

• Like 1

Instead of having these back, I'd suggest having similar ones to the originals in the PvE shop for a high price, but different enough so that the difference would be noticeable. This could happen with future events, where each year's exclusive event cosmetics could be bought years later but with differences in its appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I Think it would be better to have these Wings + New wings.

I was really disappointed in Xmas and Halloween events, not having event cosmetics (except Xmas Mareep mount, but i never used it since i got it), and i'm not the only one