Groudon Stucked my game

This Groudon is not going. And when I talk it, it says "NPC Message" This happened because I lose the match with Team magma Boss Tabitha Two times and after what happened you can see in attached image. And when I went to lilyclove city I am unable to go to that cave of Team Aqua an officer is stopping. Please Solve my this Problem anyone please!!!!!!!!! NEED HELP PLEASEScreenshot_2019-03-26-17-46-59-157_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.c439b8788cfdf258fbe584b51e3730e6.png

I'm going to bump this post for Staff to know: This bug is now occurring to multiple users. Groudon stays there giving NPC Message to a few users after they do this part of the quest and they cannot continue further in story, they're stuck. Since a few users have now reported having this bug (DiThuy is one of them, in discord via the support channel), I thought I should bump this thread.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• Administrator
This Groudon is not going. And when I talk it, it says "NPC Message" This happened because I lose the match with Team magma Boss Tabitha Two times and after what happened you can see in attached image. And when I went to lilyclove city I am unable to go to that cave of Team Aqua an officer is stopping. Please Solve my this Problem anyone please!!!!!!!!! NEED HELP PLEASE[ATTACH=full]72970[/ATTACH]

Hi @EpicGamerAbhay

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

After checking your account it seems like the the groudon should be hidden, could you please tell me if the issue has been fixed automatically or if you're still experiencing it?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @EpicGamerAbhay

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

After checking your account it seems like the the groudon should be hidden, could you please tell me if the issue has been fixed automatically or if you're still experiencing it?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much sir my problem is fixed now Thanks