Account Merger Issue - Account Lost All Items/Pokemon *Picture Included*

Hailframe

I just came back to the game and Merged my account from Red to Silver. After Logging in I have no pokemon or any of the in game Items I purchased with money. I would prefer being reset back to the starter area if I could keep my in-game items. Any help would be appreciated!

• Like 1

red server. 2 years ago. My issue is after I merged my account over to silver is spawned me in the middle of the ocean and then teleported me to the middle of kanto. I have no pokemon and no way of getting back to the starting area. and I'm doubtful the starting area would trigger to allow me to pick another starting pokemon. Any time I try and leave the city is just teleports me back to the pokecenter. I'm just wanting to have my account reset but without losing the cosmetic items/Medallion I bought.

So I have slowly and painfully made my way back to professor oak. At this point I am stuck inside his house and every time I leave he says "wait, one last thing I need to talk to you about!" and then he won't talk to me. 1 pokeball is missing from the table showing I chose a pokemon but there are still none in my inventory and I am still missing my cosmetic items I purchased.

Edited by Hailframe

• Administrator
I just came back to the game and Merged my account from Red to Silver. After Logging in I have no pokemon or any of the in game Items I purchased with money. I would prefer being reset back to the starter area if I could keep my in-game items. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi @Hailframe

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

Unfortunately you may have been apart of a wipe that happened in the past. Your account would’ve been wiped if it was inactive for a year and had less than 10 hours on it.

This was done to stabilize the server due to numerous crashes.

Since account was wiped, then we wouldn’t be able to retrieve your data. In this case, we may be able to offer you an account reset. Are you interested in taking this offer? Your Silver account will have all your 20 coins, the Fire cloak and then small medallion, which seems to be the only items you have purchased in your account.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
yeah that's fine

Hi @Hailframe

Thank you for your patience.

Your account has been reset and you should now be able to play correctly starting again your adventure.

To your account have been added the items that you had before the reset, in specific 20 coins, a fire cloak and a Small MS Medalion.

Could you please check and tell me if your issue has been solved?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others