a way for more real money in game

Sarks

hello i just thought of something i guess that i should give an idea for better life for the game!

the game need real money to be alive and be better too! the players need updates and some ways to make their game more nice.

the basic way to make money is from bosses!! i suggest that the ms players will have the cooldown from bosses half than the non ms users.

that have one way! everyone will want to have ms so they can battle the bosses every week! so more ccs! so more real money in game! and more pokemoney for players!!

i think its a win win!! the game really need the money! thats for sure! so the game must give something to the players that will make them to buy ccs!

the most wanted thing from players are the pokemoney! so give them the chanse to make money from bosses by having ms and half cooldown! and also the game will have more money since everyone will want to have ms!!

thank you very much for your time to read my suggest. and thank you for the nice work you do with the game!

• Like 1

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif

I don't understand your concept of real money though. I need a better explanation because until this is explained better, it's a -1 from me. The suggestion is really weirdly written and I can't properly comprehend some of the sentences.

Real money and Real Money Trading (RMT) should never be allowed into a fangame or into PRO, absolutely never. Real money should only be involved into giving donations to the game to maintain and help improve the servers, and nothing more. What I understand is giving Membership users more benefits, but I'm a bit 50/50 on it since it will widen the gap between normal and membership users. I'd understand that MS reduces certain boss cooldowns and that you get extra pokedollars from bosses, but until I understand what you mean by "real money in game", I'll stay out reading comments until I comment and give my opinion further again.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

So long story short without all of the (!!!!!!!)

Give MS more perks like half cooldown of bosses, so more people will donate to have MS.

Non-sense for economy gap: quick math

Single boss hard mode for non-MS player at day 1= ~ .25k

Single boss hard mode for MS player at day 1= ~ 25k

Single boss hard mode for non-MS player at day 7= nope still in cooldown

Single boss hard mode for MS player at day 7= ~ 25k

Single boss hard mode for non-MS player at day 13=~ 25k

Single boss hard mode for MS player at day 13= ~ 25k

Total $ non-MS = ~ . 50k

Total $ MS = ~ . 75k

For a non-MS, over a full 36 days cycle it would be ~ 25k x 3 = ~ 75k

For a MS, over a full 36 days cycle it would be ~ 25x6 = ~ 150k

Multiply this gap for the 45 bosses fightable...economy destroyed

• Like 3

I don't understand your concept of real money though. I need a better explanation because until this is explained better, it's a -1 from me. The suggestion is really weirdly written and I can't properly comprehend some of the sentences.

Real money and Real Money Trading (RMT) should never be allowed into a fangame or into PRO, absolutely never. Real money should only be involved into giving donations to the game to maintain and help improve the servers, and nothing more. What I understand is giving Membership users more benefits, but I'm a bit 50/50 on it since it will widen the gap between normal and membership users. I'd understand that MS reduces certain boss cooldowns and that you get extra pokedollars from bosses, but until I understand what you mean by "real money in game", I'll stay out reading comments until I comment and give my opinion further again.

And I, most certainly agree! I'm new to this game and am already sick of getting trolled by exotic people asking for money capsules for Pokemon. Or beating around the bush to get it. I fell for it once. Never again. What a waste of time. Reminds me of the people on OSRS sweat-shop trolling innocent people for RL$. Sickening; just get a real job. Lol.

Edited by NickBeans

Mmm disagree. MS as it is has a nice balance of making it worthwhile without being overpowered. The model you suggest with bosses would have too drastic of an effect on the economy and takes away from the spirit of the game, I think.

I believe this is not a bad idea, but I disagree.

First of all, the main objective to this game is not to make money.

Coin shop is only there to help paying some Server and ''stuff'' fee.

If we can play this game actually, this means that there is enough money to pay the ''stuff''.

Also, I think there is already enough advantage for the MS users.

It can look weird, but i heard many players telling that this game is a Pay to Win.

Adding more advantage will only make more players complaining.

There is also the ''economy'' problem.

I'm not a fan of the economy idea. I feel like many rich people only want to stay rich. (I can be wrong)

Still most people telling this argument say the true. Econmy is one of the great thing in this game and it's a good idea to preserve it.

Even if I dont know all what could happens, its not that hard to see some price getting lower or higher cos of a single change.

I think this is all I noticed for now. So for me it's a no. -1

Still thanks for sharing your idea, and have fun in the game!! =D

Good day! =P

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

maybe you didnt understand because of my bad english! and sorry about that!

i will try to say it as simple as i can!

the game and every game need donations right ? (donations = real money ingame) so that means that every game need real money to be better right ?

so i am suggesting to give more benefits to the ms users! so everyone will need ccs! if more people are buying cc then the game will have more donations - getting real money!

and everyone will be more happy!

they game will get more donatios and the players will get more benefits! that was my only suggestion it didnt want to insult anyone! and sorry if you felt that way!

again thank you very much for your time that you spend to read my post!

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif