What is this strange thing at Lilycove?

27shiro27

Hey guys as the title says i just wanted to ask what that is at Lilycove city and if it is related to any quest i dont know about it looks realy cool[ATTACH=full]75156[/ATTACH]

Greetings, 27Shiro27.

This ship and the NPCs blocking it are part of Eumi Island quest, which will enable you to catch Manaphy, the Sea guardian. You can start the quest by interacting with Sailor Jacob in Lilycove Harbor, who will take your to Eumi Island Town. For further information on how to complete the quest, check out this guide: Complete Christmas event quest.

If you wish to know how to catch Manaphy after completing the quest, check out this guide: Manaphy Quest.

Let me know if you need anything else. Have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

• 1 year later...
On 4/6/2019 at 11:20 AM, Equilibrium said:

Greetings, 27Shiro27.

This ship and the NPCs blocking it are part of Eumi Island quest, which will enable you to catch Manaphy, the Sea guardian. You can start the quest by interacting with Sailor Jacob in Lilycove Harbor, who will take your to Eumi Island Town. For further information on how to complete the quest, check out this guide: Complete Christmas event quest.

If you wish to know how to catch Manaphy after completing the quest, check out this guide: Manaphy Quest.

Let me know if you need anything else. Have a great day!

I'm with the same problem. I need to wait until Christmas Event back on again?

ASSINATURA_PRO.jpg

On 3/30/2021 at 9:26 PM, iceflake said:

the island is open to everybody you just have to do the Complete Christmas event quest (the eumi island quest) like Equilibrium said.

I did this a long time ago, I went to Eumi Island, I went to New Mauville and talk with the guard and Watson, but I did this to battle with the boss in Eumi Island, I never went to the ship, and now there are 3 npcs blocking the ship, like the image on the first post.

ASSINATURA_PRO.jpg