Logged into different location

Player7

Hi, I logged out in cerulean city at quite a few hours ago. I know log in to find my account standing in Pallet town, a city I haven't visited in a month or so.

I thought I'd notify you guys just incase something happens later on.

Account name: Pirate

Thank you

Hi, I logged out in cerulean city at quite a few hours ago. I know log in to find my account standing in Pallet town, a city I haven't visited in a month or so.

I thought I'd notify you guys just incase something happens later on.

Account name: Pirate

Thank you

Are you sure that you dont have give your password to anyone else?

Just a Greek dude.

I never give my details to anyone. And I use a unique password for every gaming account

I had a similar problem when i logged of from my main acc and logged in to my alt acc i was in location that i was been with my main acc and not with my alt and i solve the problem with relog. Maybe its the same bug idk

Just a Greek dude.

Another user has had a similar weird teleportation problem. I'd suggest you change your password just in case and wait for Staff to help you out, since your issue seems pretty serious :/ I can't help you out in anything.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Another user has had a similar weird teleportation problem. I'd suggest you change your password just in case and wait for Staff to help you out, since your issue seems pretty serious :/ I can't help you out in anything.

Hi, problem is, my forum name and game name are different...like how people use their game name to log into forum, mine doesn't work like that hence 'player7'. But I can log into dashboard fine with my game name.