Missing 300+ ultraballs and about 150 pokeballs

Raika

I went to hunt for some clefairy today, and when i found one i noticed i didn't have any ultraballs or pokeballs left. I haven't used any of them, and i am definitely certain i had 300+ ultraballs.

Before this happened, i had bought a ton of ultra balls for an event i was hosting in my guild, and as 999 is the maximum number of any item you can have, i mailed a couple hundred to my baby account, IGN - Mythicasiann. Once the event was over, i transferred everything over to my main account (Raika) and had about 350 ultraballs left. Now they're completely gone.

Screenshot_20.thumb.png.1a9601485efab3e65e6f7c39301b04e2.png

Screenshot_21.png.014f68f2f18dc91305ab4f41c166523d.png

Screenshot_22.thumb.png.d8796aedf8d43d5580c428d767c3b372.png

• Administrator
I went to hunt for some clefairy today, and when i found one i noticed i didn't have any ultraballs or pokeballs left. I haven't used any of them, and i am definitely certain i had 300+ ultraballs.

Before this happened, i had bought a ton of ultra balls for an event i was hosting in my guild, and as 999 is the maximum number of any item you can have, i mailed a couple hundred to my baby account, IGN - Mythicasiann. Once the event was over, i transferred everything over to my main account (Raika) and had about 350 ultraballs left. Now they're completely gone.

Hi @Raika

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Is it possible that you might have started the Pinkan Island Quest?

I can see that 373 Ultra Balls, 159 Pokeball and 6 Great ball have been temporarily taken from the Pinkan Island Ranger.

This because meanwhile you do the Pinakn Island Quest you cannot catch any Pokémon and all your balls get taken from the ranger, however you should be able to obtain them back once you leave the area if you talk again with the rager or if you simply complete the quest.

Could you please confirm me that?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others