Micle Berry quest

Zetzumi

give full screen shot on the where u found micle berry pls

i have gracieda flower. and i found 5 cry things too but still not micle berry there.

Which is the correct berry tree in the last part?

This is where the Micle Berry tree is after you get the "Rumble in the distance" popup.

This is the top leftmost part of the map.1556504770506.thumb.png.f85492711ae715b27e8875e097836778.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the flower, talked to the rock, have the 5 pokemon and nothing happens when I click on the shown spots.

You are not supposed to click on the spots. To obtain the Micle Berry, you do not need the 5 Pokemon in your party.

You are supposed to walk on top of those spots (for #3, #4, #5) in the correct order (or interact with Spacebar for #1 and #2) and you will be able to hear the 5 Pokemon cries (turn on sound effects sounds so you can verify). If you do that correctly, you will get a text box on your screen which says "You hear a rumble in the distance". Then you go back to the spot of the mossy rock in the northwest and the Micle Berry will be there.

This picture might help.

1556503052827.png

Edited by Hejazia

You are not supposed to click on the spots. To obtain the Micle Berry, you do not need the 5 Pokemon in your party.

You are supposed to walk on top of those spots (for #3, #4, #5) in the correct order (or interact with Spacebar for #1 and #2) and you will be able to hear the 5 Pokemon cries (turn on sound effects sounds so you can verify). If you do that correctly, you will get a text box on your screen which says "You hear a rumble in the distance". Then you go back to the spot of the mossy rock in the northwest and the Micle Berry will be there.

This picture might help.

1556503052827.png

I realized I didn't have audio on so I didn't hear the cries.