AUTO-LOGOUT PROBLEM

Mrlongueira

I have migrated my old account from the old red server to the silver one and the game logs me out once or twice an hour and I don't know what can I do, the mesagge the client gives me is "CONNECTION LOST" but later on I check out my Internet connectivity and it Works perfectly, also I tried it from a different device (my mobile ) and happens the same error, bug or whatever you wanna call this.

PLEASE I NEED HELP

THANK YOU :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys. Just a quick question. While playing on the Silver Server I frequently keep getting a connection lost and every time I hop on Gold it works perfectly fine but all my progress is on the Silver Server. So is this something on my end cause it happens constantly.

Silver is notorious for its crashes. No one told me how bad it was either so me and the rest of Silver's 800 players are in the same boat you are. The crashes are because of an error the developers have made within the server code itself that they continue to not fix.

The same thing happens to me, everything that I have achieved is on this server, I am new, I am very tempted to make a donation, but with this failure it is not possible, does not exist the possibility of transferring my data to the gold server?

Guys what is the problem with Silver Server?

When i try to loggin in, the connection desn't work.. and, at the same time, if a try to loggin in Gold server, it works... WTF? please.. help us... i can't play anymore..

• Like 1