AUTO-LOGOUT PROBLEM

Mrlongueira

why i cant connect? i'm so disappointed to this game I only have little hope to play this game if none of you take action ill stop playing kindly fix my problem (gold)

Guys, relax. I know its a bummer, but its not the end of the world.

The staff will get things running again, and Im sure that they are working hard on the problem, or even better It may be new content.

Look at it this way. The Internet is this wonderful thing. Someone told me you can type words together and find stuff to do....My mind was blown!

Take a breath, eat some food, pet you dog.

Beating a dead horse and all.........

• Like 2

width:607px

http://www.auplod.com/u/aopludb6cc1.png[/img]

Its gonna be a good day!

Or Maybe not?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Servers are up.

1. Do not ask about the server status here. Your topic will be locked instantly.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.