Changing the minimum IV from 1 to 0?

Eaty

Should we change the possible minimum IV from 1 to 0?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change the possible minimum IV from 1 to 0?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's already hard to obtain 31. Arrival of 0 will make it much harder to obtain 31, so I say no to this idea.

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.

It's already hard enough to get good pokes, making it harder will only dissuade newer players from playing. Not smart to cater exclusively to the minority 10,000 hour crowd, you dont wanna be left with just that.

I dont see this as a good move for PRO at all, the "benefits" are INCREDIBLY minor and the cons are colossal.

For the good of PRO as a whole... hard, hard NO from me.

• Like 1

I'd love it if it was also possible to roll ivs (bottle cap, etc.) on normal Pokemons like we do in lengendaries. Otherwise this seems like a nerf to me rather than quality change.

So you're gonna catch a random trash tier 9 pokemon without even trying to farm because 1 encounter will be enough to reroll iv & ability ? That will be even worse than adding the "0" IV

180911034347828598.jpg

Hello, changing the rules like that may seem easy, but the old players who farmed their epics easily will be advantaged and new players will find it even harder to reach the stage where they could pvp. And the rare/epic ones will be even more expensive that they are now (the common ones are quiet cheap though) but the epics ones....

I am fine with both cases, but it of course should bring something else in exchange. If possibilites of catching good pokes decrease then I recommend you a way to help us do that or reward us in some other way. But I know you will think of a way. Have a good day!