Breezy Falls

Waleed1301

EV training is basically mandatory for beating David on hardmode. Otherwise I feel that you would be lacking in damage output since you're battling a level 30 team and not a level 25 team.

I would highly recommend Clamperl, as it deals with the first 3 pokemon in David's team on hardmode fairly easily. (I had a suicide lead with Stealth Rock which helps a lot).

This is mine, speed is unfortunate but these stats are enough to tank a hit from Timburr and oneshot half of his team with Surf/Ice Beam.

I also don't have Life Orb so I used Wise Glasses. With Life Orb, Stealth Rock might not be necessary.

[spoiler=Clamperl]1558268823163.png.a51871d78035884ae3803ccbcfdc3b18.png

Any Pokemon with a boosting move like Dragon Dance/Swords Dance with strong priority is also very effective. I've had good results with Sucker Punch Pawniard and Dragon Dance Moxie Scraggy. Focus Sash is a must if you do it this way.

[spoiler=Pawniard]1558269224335.png.cf25bc7b636903af08efd75c3a8effc9.png

[spoiler=Scraggy]1558269281078.png.60f2dac1bca7cce9262cf25854cf2158.png

Fake Out (which is also on Mienfoo) is good for dealing with David's Abra, which will definitely stop your sweeper since it has a Focus Sash. Omanyte is very slow so any Fighting move or Thunderpunch will bring it below half health.

[spoiler=ez clap]1558270026133.thumb.png.0d553693ae229672d1cec3372bd1d4b1.png

All in all, great map and fun battles.

Edited by Hejazia

EV training is basically mandatory for beating David on hardmode. Otherwise I feel that you would be lacking in damage output since you're battling a level 30 team and not a level 25 team.

I would highly recommend Clamperl, as it deals with the first 3 pokemon in David's team on hardmode fairly easily. (I had a suicide lead with Stealth Rock which helps a lot).

This is mine, speed is unfortunate but these stats are enough to tank a hit from Timburr and oneshot half of his team with Surf/Ice Beam.

I also don't have Life Orb so I used Wise Glasses. With Life Orb, Stealth Rock might not be necessary.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="83177]83177[/ATTACH]

Any Pokemon with a boosting move like Dragon Dance/Swords Dance with strong priority is also very effective. I've had good results with Sucker Punch Pawniard and Dragon Dance Moxie Scraggy. Focus Sash is a must if you do it this way.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="83178]83178[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="83179]83179[/ATTACH]

Fake Out (which is also on Mienfoo) is good for dealing with David's Abra, which will definitely stop your sweeper since it has a Focus Sash. Omanyte is very slow so any Fighting move or Thunderpunch will bring it below half health.

All in all, great map and fun battles.

I added a strategy without EV training however this can also help too. Thank you ^^

spacer.png

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

if i leave breezy falls without defeating the champion, will i be able to comeback with the 6 pokemons i took out?, or will i be able to only bring 1 again?

i lack battle resources and im broke with 2k pokedollars, this side event pretty much sucks to me (especially because the elite 4 are rigged)
please answer my question, I'm in dire need of freakin help.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone can confirm it gives toge easter? I only got 'chance' to get easter. Or it got nerfed?

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

4 hours ago, Lyn1311 said:

Does anyone can confirm it gives toge easter? I only got 'chance' to get easter. Or it got nerfed?

I just beat David on hard mode. He only gave 3 pve coins, 74 easter tokens and some hondew berries. I'd say it's a complete waste of time.

az.gif.e72e661b310ea9e37d384725b2fa68aa.gif

İnce PokéShop