Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Cartidu06

New Username: CartiBeut

Server to charge the money from:Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to CartiBeut and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACCOUNT RESET

USERNAME: Mikyun

Server: Gold

note: my account stuck in Pokemon Tower, can't progress anything.. i dont have pokedollars and require time coz stuck (i already report this but no respond)

Hi there. I’ve gone over and successfully reset your account. You should now be able to start again. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Aggravatings

New Username: Aggs, Aggra if 1st isnt available.

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Aggs and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

NAME CHANGE:

Username:Achilless

New Username:Akilles

Server to charge the money from:Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Akilles and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Flecer

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Main Server to transfer: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

e7653781d787322644ec1e211c86ff89.png

Name: Kankerslang

Server to charge money from: silver

Main server to transfer: Gold

Thanks for your attention, wanted to say im thankfull for you guys running all of this!

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Registration Date. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

Name Change

Username : Keynaris33

Change into : Keynaris

Server : Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Keynaris and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

Would this mean that you are basically just transferring all the pokemon accross to the other account or permanently deleting the pokes on either or account?

"This will transfer your Gold account to Silver or vice versa.

Your old Silver account will be on Gold and your old Gold account will be on Silver."

Name Change

xxDD33

change into: D33D

Server: Silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles