Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

Name change

Username:prithvikunar

New name:iamtony01

Server to charge from silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to iamtony01 and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name Change

lylybae

change into: K3ymind

Server: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to K3ymind and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Babypika

New Username: Joy

Server to charge the money from: gold

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve only has 3 characters. The username must have atleast 4 characters. With that, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name with 4+ characters. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Babypika

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Main Server to transfer: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

USERNAME: Darealpikachu

NEW USERNAME: Samen

SERVER: Silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

Name change

Kakashi201

change to : DevilGod

gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to DevilGod and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: JusJambu96

New Username: CantWin

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: kontergamez

New Username: Konter (if it is taken then "Konterr")

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Konter and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles
HFKLHtW.pngHFKLHtW.png

NAME CHANGE

Username: waan1484

New Username: MysticWaan

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to MysticWaan and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Ssoqe234

New Username: Kylan

Name Change

Username : aqilnazmul

New Username : PrideYuuki

Server to charge the money from : Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to PrideYuuki and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles