Raikou

Petex

So basically I beat Nikola to respawn the Raikou I had accidentally released some months ago, but after beating him the pokemon wasn't at the cushion it spawns. I even beat the guardian and it still didn't spawn. Is this a bug or do I need to do the whole Raikou quest again?

So basically I beat Nikola to respawn the Raikou I had accidentally released some months ago, but after beating him the pokemon wasn't at the cushion it spawns. I even beat the guardian and it still didn't spawn. Is this a bug or do I need to do the whole Raikou quest again?

Hey petex,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

You don't need to do the whole quest again, but indeed you have to beat the guardian again and you will have again a certain chance to have Raikou spawned unless you beat the guaridan 4 times in a row. In this case Raikou will spawn regardless.

Make sure to really catch it this time, this will be your last chance! Have a Master Ball ready or use a Pokémon with False Swipe to maximize your chances. :)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution