we need help from an admin

Harlem100

Hello we have this problem with the trading we wanted to do Ev training and he didnt told me intime that he had 2 pokes from sinnoh like you can see from here and we cant reverse the trade cause i cant take them out of computer can some admin reverse the trades for both of us the tyranitar is mine and the other 3 pokes are from the other guy

ty very much pls help us

thumb-1920-1000030.thumb.jpg.7fa5b8508df7227e462a1634853beeb7.jpg

• Like 1

the tyranitar is mine and the other 3 are from the other guy and we wanted to trade for EV training i give him my tyranitar and he gived me the 3 other pokes the 2 of them are from sinnoh area i havent finished with sinnoh and i cant take them out and give them back can some admin revert the trade

Hello we have this problem with the trading we wanted to do Ev training and he didnt told me intime that he had 2 pokes from sinnoh like you can see from here and we cant reverse the trade cause i cant take them out of computer can some admin reverse the trades for both of us the tyranitar is mine and the other 3 pokes are from the other guy

ty very much pls help us

my pkm :((

Hey you two,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and late reply.

As I see this issue is solved, therefore I will lock this topic now. :) Nice that you found a way to solve it yourself.

In future you can use our topic for Region Locked Pokémon which is created for exactly this issue.

Have a nice day!

~Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution