i can't see the grandma in celestic town after defeating the grunt

Xplaz

when i was playing i walked to mt.coronet by wrong and continued walking throw and then i found myself in celestic town and talked to the galactic grunt and beat him then i left to continue the story and when the time come for me to talk to cynthia she asked me to give the old charm to her grandma and i walked to celestic town again then all i see is no grandma infront of the cave and when i join the cave click on the triangle of bones as the guides say cyrus doesn't appear i missed up the story what do i do i am stuck now i can't do the hearthome gym

WTF.png.f104f99e4fde297981e6247b92d6ae69.png1272896230_wtf2.png.0bb0781c2b7d913163d1af2ed71c3ca2.png

Edited by XPlaz

• Administrator

when i was playing i walked to mt.coronet by wrong and continued walking throw and then i found myself in celestic town and talked to the galactic grunt and beat him then i left to continue the story and when the time come for me to talk to cynthia she asked me to give the old charm to her grandma and i walked to celestic town again then all i see is no grandma infront of the cave and when i join the cave click on the triangle of bones as the guides say cyrus doesn't appear i missed up the story what do i do i am stuck now i can't do the hearthome gym

[ATTACH type=full" alt="86837]86837[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="86838]86838[/ATTACH]

Hi @XPlaz

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that your issue has been forwarded to our Content Scripter that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when i will be able to give you any news about it, however we will personally update you as soon and as fast as we will have any information about that. Please, be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator

Hello,

we are still investigating what caused this bug.

I could apply a quick fix for your specific case but that requires you to be online.

Please message me if you are online again.

kind regards