Official legendary tournament

Red

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know if you guys accepted any of my last 2 revised versions of my team list. I don't see why I would not be able to change my team considering I would have to modify it against those using pokes with updated abilities/moves. Thanks

i have problem . i selll my poke to the one person that in battle tournament too .So he register my old poke but i forgot to send the new one. same poke same ability. . can i send to registration it ?. So the reason that why i not send new one to you. cause i am medical student in thailand. and yesterday i am on duty and have emergency Case So i not have time to save picture and send it to u. :Shocked:

95825 This is PRO's first official tournament to test your battle skills. Can you be the one who can overcome the odds and win it? We will find out soon enough.

UPDATE: We have now an official date, which is Tuesday-8 March 2016 midnight GMT+2.

Rules for the tournament:

No double Pokemon.

One batton passer per team.

Only one foe sleeping at same time. (You cannot put a Pokemon to sleep if one Pokemon is already asleep but if it wakes up then you can)

OHKO moves are banned.

Endless battles/stalling are banned. (Example: You use Growl and opponent uses Howl and this goes on, these types of battles are banned)

A team of level 100.

If you disconnect, it will be counted as your loss unless your opponent agrees for a rematch.

Usage of glitched moves will result in disqualification.

Use the Pokemon that are registered only.

Drizzle + Swift swim is banned in one team (drizzle or swiftswim can be used in separate teams but not in same team)

-

Only one entry per user.

Looks Good to me where do i sign up xD

XAjjFkm.gif4zV2KpM.png

95825 This is PRO's first official tournament to test your battle skills. Can you be the one who can overcome the odds and win it? We will find out soon enough.

UPDATE: We have now an official date, which is Tuesday-8 March 2016 midnight GMT+2.

Rules for the tournament:

No double Pokemon.

One batton passer per team.

Only one foe sleeping at same time. (You cannot put a Pokemon to sleep if one Pokemon is already asleep but if it wakes up then you can)

OHKO moves are banned.

Endless battles/stalling are banned. (Example: You use Growl and opponent uses Howl and this goes on, these types of battles are banned)

A team of level 100.

If you disconnect, it will be counted as your loss unless your opponent agrees for a rematch.

Usage of glitched moves will result in disqualification.

Use the Pokemon that are registered only.

Drizzle + Swift swim is banned in one team (drizzle or swiftswim can be used in separate teams but not in same team)

-

Only one entry per user.

Looks Good to me where do i sign up xD

registration is closed and brackets are out xd

113905 I saw that Roost changed, is it possible to now use it in tournament ?

same question... the staff has fixed the move roost and i already put in my team... dont tell me it was banned again..

Roost is not bannable you can go check Singham's post

Roost is not bannable in normal PVP ranking, but what about tournament ? I really need to know, please can an admin tell for sure if it's banned in tournament or not ? (Is it still "glitched move" because it doesn't works perfectly ?)

same question... the staff has fixed the move roost and i already put in my team... dont tell me it was banned again..

Roost is not bannable you can go check Singham's post

Roost is not bannable in normal PVP ranking, but what about tournament ? I really need to know, please can an admin tell for sure if it's banned in tournament or not ? (Is it still "glitched move" because it doesn't works perfectly ?)

If it isnt on ban list it can be used in tournament. That goes for all moves and abilities. Any exceptions woul be mentioned on the tournament main post (which is this).

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png