Official legendary tournament

Red

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i didnt have any opponent for like 3 weeks, i'm away for 2 days and i instantly get disqualified ? I mean i didnt have anyone to look for, the moment i had an opponent i got forfeited the same day, seems legit... I guess the moderators might juste have disqualified everyone not playing to go for the following turn, which means i never ever had to play the tournament because i never had any opponent on the tree......

132806 Wow i didnt have any opponent for like 3 weeks, i'm away for 2 days and i instantly get disqualified ? I mean i didnt have anyone to look for, the moment i had an opponent i got forfeited the same day, seems legit... I guess the moderators might juste have disqualified everyone not playing to go for the following turn, which means i never ever had to play the tournament because i never had any opponent on the tree......

Brackets for round 3 and were updated on 22nd and you were given till 26th to either complete your battle or if your opponent was inactive, then PM us with proof, you failed to do both of that and we updated your score on 27th, so don't blame us if you were inactive.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.