hello Pokemon trainer here Introducing my Self

Hello, Everyone my name is Chris from Massachusettes i been a member since 2015 played a few times but didn't took it too serious although i fell in love with pokemon revolution Online. fast forward to 2019 now i decided to re download on my new mac book to take it more serious and be active to really begin my online journey. I finally joined the discord community as well i hope to meet anyone who can guide me and tag along with me who is active im down to have some fun!!! comment below and lets get to know each other.

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris and welcome back to PRO! ^^

Here a small introduction in the general parts of PRO as refreshment if you need one. :P

If you seek for some assistance in the story mode, check out our Guide sub-forum. You can find there walkthroughs to any region but also for any kind of quests and much more useful information. We also have a PRO Wiki, it is not in a shape we could call it finished and you should not trust the mentioned spawns there, but there is much information. Usually stuff is described a bit more detailed there if you are a fan of knowing every detail of your subject.

For community interaction besides the forums, feel free to join our Official Discord Server. If you should need any help in future or should have any questions you can ask them there. Depending on the question, the helpful people there might lead you to our General Support sub-forum. You can also ask here any kind of question and ask for help in case you should have any problem with the game. (But before you open a topic there, it would be great if you could take a look in the "Read this topic before you post a support topic" thread :P 80% of all issues and their fixes are mentioned there :P).

So far so good. I let the rest for you to explore. If you have any questions, feel always free to ask. :)

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello, Everyone my name is Chris from Massachusettes i been a member since 2015 played a few times but didn't took it too serious although i fell in love with pokemon revolution Online. fast forward to 2019 now i decided to re download on my new mac book to take it more serious and be active to really begin my online journey. I finally joined the discord community as well i hope to meet anyone who can guide me and tag along with me who is active im down to have some fun!!! comment below and lets get to know each other.

Welcome back!

Check out our guild discord!

https://discord.gg/XSnSJf

Here a small introduction in the general parts of PRO as refreshment if you need one. :P

If you seek for some assistance in the story mode, check out our Guide sub-forum. You can find there walkthroughs to any region but also for any kind of quests and much more useful information. We also have a PRO Wiki, it is not in a shape we could call it finished and you should not trust the mentioned spawns there, but there is much information. Usually stuff is described a bit more detailed there if you are a fan of knowing every detail of your subject.

For community interaction besides the forums, feel free to join our Official Discord Server. If you should need any help in future or should have any questions you can ask them there. Depending on the question, the helpful people there might lead you to our General Support sub-forum. You can also ask here any kind of question and ask for help in case you should have any problem with the game. (But before you open a topic there, it would be great if you could take a look in the "Read this topic before you post a support topic" thread :P 80% of all issues and their fixes are mentioned there :P).

So far so good. I let the rest for you to explore. If you have any questions, feel always free to ask. :)

Thank you for the information it was very helpful to read thru and understand, i am currently in the discord community for pokemon revolution but after reading this everything is understood better now. i will make sure any questions i need answered i'd look thru to see if there is already a topic in so i dont cause duplications of it. im loving the helpful tips in this community im glad that i am back to this and can't wait to meet many great people who can help and play with but also pick up some knowledge too so i can help others and newcomers as well.

• Like 1