Valley windworks bug

Ecrapince

Hello everyone.

I'm in Sinnoh since yesterday but I have a problem. When I speak to the galactic member in front of the tower in Valley windworks it says me "you are not allowed to enter the valley windworks" and the conversation stop here. When I watch videos people normaly have a fight against this guy and I tried to speak to everyone in every cities. I tried to reload many times too... Could someone help me please ?

• Administrator

Hello everyone.

I'm in Sinnoh since yesterday but I have a problem. When I speak to the galactic member in front of the tower in Valley windworks it says me "you are not allowed to enter the valley windworks" and the conversation stop here. When I watch videos people normaly have a fight against this guy and I tried to speak to everyone in every cities. I tried to reload many times too... Could someone help me please ?

Hi @Ecrapince

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

I would like to inform you that, after checking your account, it seems like you have obtained already the next gym badge.

Does it mean you have been able to solve your issue?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 1 year later...

I'm going through the same issue, I started sinnoh like 2 hours ago and that Galactic guy won't let me in

He says I'm not allowed to get in.

theres another one on the previous route 205 that won't let me pass either

I'm going through the same issue, I started sinnoh like 2 hours ago and that Galactic guy won't let me in

He says I'm not allowed to get in.

theres another one on the previous route 205 that won't let me pass either

Speak to the Girl south of the Bridge (east of Floaroma Town), then go back to Floaroma Meadows and beat the two grunts. Then, you can get into the Valley Windworks. I hope this helped! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!