Hey PRO players, and Staff

Thanks everyone! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the replies, I've been very into this game so far. In about a weeks time, I've made quite the journey. Became apart of a guild, and I'm already at the 6th gym, Bought membership my first day as well.

Hope to see everyone in game, continuing to pro it up. Haha get it? Pro= Pokemon revolution online

I'm a loser. Ahaha.

Welcome to the game

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey all, I just started yesterday and wanted to introduce myself. Name is Shuin, so far for just starting I've made a quite of a distance into the journey. The community seems like one of the best I've encountered. I was staff on a couple games, in the past and I hope to be around on this MMO for quite some time.

I hope to see you all around ingame sometime, and get to know everyone.

Shuin

Welcome to the game!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes, I'm still very much addicted haha. I beat kanto region in 14 days of playing this game, and I'm already at the 3rd gym for johto. Wonder if it will be the same streak.

• 2 weeks later...