REGARDING WORLD QUEST

Animesh3011

Good morning sir/mam,

So here I have an issue with world quest system. Like this quest is one of the best ones implemented in this game but it is quiet partial quest. Every time the quest has started, it has started around same time, plus required ivs are not too high (the total one) so it gets over in few hours, not even going on for 12 hours.

So its not that people of same time zone play this game, there are peoplefrom all ove the world and they obv have different time zones .

Now in my personal experience, every time this quest has started, it was around late night or too early morning and it has even ended before it was morning here.

So if you are treating all layers equally, giving everyone same opportunities, equal chances at everything then you can modify this quest requirements so that everyone can actually have an equal chance of taking part..... Either increasing total ivs requirements but keeping individual contribution same so that quest goes for a longer period or organise it in 2 shifts, and dont allow same player to take part in both, but only in 1.

Or if you have any better idea on this. As being an old player and not being able to take part in any of the 4 quests (only took part in current on and that too when <10% of total ivs was needed) so i couldnt get total req. I hope you can make it "accessible " for players from all time zones and make it an actual "world" quest.

Thank you

Animesh

Edited by Animesh3011
  • Like 4

It has been in EU before so i don't know what you're talking about. Regarding accessibility to whole playerbase, it will be available to everyones timezones after they start/continue the .5% chance of occurring every hour.

• Like 1

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

It’s not world quest but american quest. They don’t care about european and asian people.

It's currently:

• USA: 12:45am Honolulu, 2:45am Anchorage, 3:45am Los Angeles, 4:45am Denver, Chicago 5:45am, 6:45am Washington, DC
  • 07:45am in Brazil
  • 11:45am in the UK
  • 12:45pm in Germany/France/Spain/Poland/Italy
  • 4:45pm in India
  • 5:45pm in Vietnam

You will never be able to please everyone but most certainly 25%, a quarter of our active players has this current WQ started very early in the moring.

Another 25%~ has it during midday, a small portion has it during the evening.

I don't see how this is an "american quest" or screws over Europeans or anything like that.

Also this is the second WQ today, the other one was started at 12:25am (German time), so it was screwed for Asian people but achievable for Europeans since it is Weekend and very early in the evening for NA, so very achievable as well.

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

It has been in EU before so i don't know what you're talking about. Regarding accessibility to whole playerbase, it will be available to everyones timezones after they start/continue the .5% chance of occurring every hour.

Well ok if its started at a particular time but still total required ivs are so low that it end in few hours so everyone doesnt really get to take part

the max number of rewarded tickets are 200...but due to the residuals each player contributes, less tickets are awarded per quest...it would be a good idea to double the number of tickets and increase the spawn probability of legendaries cause pseudos cannot be rerolled...otherwise players will lack motivation and the quest will be sidelined and lose its popularity...

• Like 1