[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

105846 PRO requires upwards of 748MB of free operating RAM to work properly.

I ran benchmarking tests on my Galaxy S4 and Note 4, and this number popped up both times.

Both are running CM12.1

i have note 4 but not CM12.1

i looked online and i should disinstall everything and install CM12.1 losing everything...there is no other way?

please help

If you don't want to lose any important data, make a full back up and manual copy of all your important files!

Anyway, try to follow the whole guide from the very beginning. Maybe you won't need to flash another ROM :Grin:

165714 Does the game work on windows phone/apple or just android? :thanks:

Just in Android mikaknjaz, you're welcome!

Sadly. I'm running on an LG Gpad 8:3 and I DO meet the recommended settings as far as I can determine and I'm having an issue loading the game.

I'm having the game crash immediately after 'loading fashionable clothing'. I've tried using multiple solutions in this thread including number 2 in the OP.

I am running on android version 5.0.2. Kernel 3.4.0+ and build LRX22G. I'm hoping you can help.

Guest Intrepid

This is becoming a pain. I have a SM-N900R4 (US Cellular Note 3) I was already on a custom rooted debloated 4.4 ROM before I tried PRO. Sure enough it gets stuck at loading hats. My specs are more than good enough for this game. Can't post links because this is my first post. So here:

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800. (2.88 GHz Quad-Core)

GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 330. (Supports OpenGL ES 3.0)

RAM: 3GB

Was thinking maybe a kernel / ROM issue. So flashed another 4.4.x ROM / Kernel, debloated etc. Still stuck at loading hats. So I thought I'd take the plunge and go to a 5.1.1 ROM. Guess what? Still stuck on loading hats...:Cry: I've been through this whole thread and still have not found a solution to this. I've tried everything here, So if anyone has some magical ideas I'd be glad to hear them. Thanks!

166017 Il playing un Samsung galaxy s2 and the game crash for loading

Try to follow all the guide and tell me what you've tried or not.

166088 Sadly. I'm running on an LG Gpad 8:3 and I DO meet the recommended settings as far as I can determine and I'm having an issue loading the game.

I'm having the game crash immediately after 'loading fashionable clothing'. I've tried using multiple solutions in this thread including number 2 in the OP.

I am running on android version 5.0.2. Kernel 3.4.0+ and build LRX22G. I'm hoping you can help.

If you've tried everything and nothing worked, you may need to flash another KERNEL or ROM.

166185 This is becoming a pain. I have a SM-N900R4 (US Cellular Note 3) I was already on a custom rooted debloated 4.4 ROM before I tried PRO. Sure enough it gets stuck at loading hats. My specs are more than good enough for this game. Can't post links because this is my first post. So here:

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800. (2.88 GHz Quad-Core)

GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 330. (Supports OpenGL ES 3.0)

RAM: 3GB

Was thinking maybe a kernel / ROM issue. So flashed another 4.4.x ROM / Kernel, debloated etc. Still stuck at loading hats. So I thought I'd take the plunge and go to a 5.1.1 ROM. Guess what? Still stuck on loading hats...:Cry: I've been through this whole thread and still have not found a solution to this. I've tried everything here, So if anyone has some magical ideas I'd be glad to hear them. Thanks!

Unfortunatly, each device is a world. Maybe you've not found the correct kernel for it. As I don't have your device, I can't help you furthermore. Keep investigating and if you find a solution, I'll be so happy to hear it!

166435 Hi, i'm on a galaxy S4 and i'm stuck everytime at loading hats, i've tried the clean installation but it didn't succeed, so do you have some solution for me? thanks

Keep trying other methods. Read the full guide, maybe you can do more things from it.

I have Galaxy S3 LTE with CM13 unofficial, but the client loads until screen. :Cry:

30sccpc.jpg

I've tried with my Jiayu G3S with custom ROM and it works perfectly, but with lags! It has only 1GB RAM :Nervous:

Edit: I solved with CM11 official.. But I don't understand. Why does it not work with CM13?

Guest MarshallLeeA

Issue:

-Crashing at "Loading Hats…"

My phone specifications:

-BLU STUDIO M HD

-Android Lollipop 5.1

-CPU ARMv7 rev 3, 1300MHz, Quad Core

-1 GB RAM